My yarn bases are hand dyed in a smoke-free and dog-friendly home using professional grade acid dyes. After the dyeing process, the yarn is fully rinsed and soaked until the run-off water is clear. Light bleeding of the dye particles may still occur and is a natural result from dyeing. I recommend all items made from my yarn to be washed separately for at least their first wash. While I try to photograph the yarn true to color, please be aware there may be slight differences in color from monitor to monitor.
Purchases are shipped by the United States Postal Service. All in-stock purchases will be shipped within 3 business days after payment has cleared, unless otherwise notified.
If you have placed an order for items that are currently in-stock and an order for items to be custom dyed by request, you have a few options for shipping depending how you placed your order:
- Orders can be placed TOGETHER with one order number. Orders placed in this fashion will be mailed together regardless of stock status.
- Orders can be placed SEPARATELY with two separate order numbers and SHIPPED SEPARATELY. Your custom order can be placed in a separate order from your in-stock items order, if you wish your in-stock items to arrive before the custom dyed items. Buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred from shipping two separate orders.
- Orders can be placed SEPARATELY with two separate order numbers and SHIPPED TOGETHER. This option may be used if you would like to purchase in stock items before they go out of stock. Your custom order can be placed in a separate order from your in-stock items order. If you wish all items to arrive together, make a note to the seller at checkout that you would like the two orders to ship TOGETHER. I will combine/refund shipping costs as necessary.
Please contact me if you have ANY questions or concerns about shipping your order(s).
Exchanges & Refunds
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me within 5 business days of receiving your item(s) and I will arrange for an exchange or refund. Exchanges and refunds will be considered on an individual basis.
- For refunds, only the price paid for the item(s) will be refunded, not the original shipping costs. For exchanges, a product of equal or lesser value must be chosen. The buyer is responsible for any differences in cost.
- The buyer will be responsible for all return or exchange shipping costs. The purchase of delivery confirmation is highly recommended for the item(s) being returned to CSDye. CSDye is not responsible for products that fail to arrive if a tracking option was not purchased.
- Returned and exchanged Items must be in the original condition of purchase. Yarn that has been washed, crocheted, knitted, cut, has the presence of an odor, or has been wound will not be eligible for a return or exchange.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be issued until the returned item has safely arrived to CSDye and its condition as been examined.
- Please return your refunded or exchanged items to the return address listed on your original invoice.
A 6% sales tax will be charged for residents of Kentucky.
Dyed to Order Yarn
If you have a question about placing a custom order, please feel free to contact me! I am happy to discuss the details of your order with you!
Presently, the expected turnaround time to mail all dyed to order purchases is 10 TO 14 DAYS from date of purchase. Any changes to this turnaround time will be noted here on the site. Should any situation arise where orders cannot be completed in the posted time-frame, customers will be notified by email.